Thanks to all who helped

Published: Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 11:52 AM.

Dear Editor:

I want to thank everyone who came to help me on Dec. 11 when my nice phone repairman found that I had a gas leak with a fire under my house. 

He made all the necessary phone calls and before I knew it, I had the St. Joe Beach Fire Department, the Port St. Joe Fire Department, the crime scene unit, Sheriff’s Office and volunteers here to help. 

Also then the St. Joe Natural Gas people came to see what they needed to do. Thankfully all turned out good with no major problems.  I then found out I needed an electrician, as the gas people said I was having voltage going to the frame of the old trailer.  Kenny Strange Electric then came and stayed and found out the problem and were able to fix it.  As of now, all is good and I again want to thank everyone that was here to help. 

Thanks again,

Elaine Dixson

St. Joe Beach



Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.

COMMENTS
▲ Return to Top