Arson suspected in Masonic Lodge fires

Published: Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 11:43 AM.

Authorities believe arson was the root of fires on Dec. 21 and Dec. 24 that caused major smoke and heat damage to the Masonic Lodge in the 200 block on Reid Avenue in downtown Port St. Joe. The Port St. Joe Fire Department received the calls and units from Highland View Volunteer Fire Department and the Beaches Volunteer Fire Department provided backup. The Fire Marshall declared the cause as arson and a reward of up to $2,500 is offered for information leading to the arrest of a suspect(s) in the fire. Call 1-877-662-7766 or email if you have any information. --- Tim Croft

Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.

▲ Return to Top