Sacred Heart Hospital on the Gulf will celebrate the third anniversary of the hospital’s opening on March 15. A public open house will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET.
The event will include:
• Health Screenings will be provided by the Mission in Motion Bus;
• Northwest Florida Blood Services will be holding a blood drive;
• Hospital and Women’s Center tours from 11:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. ET;
• A Heritage Room display for the history of The Daughters of Charity;
• Bone density heel scan screening;
• Blood drive with Northwest Florida Blood Services, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET;
• Birthday cake to celebrate the anniversary.
March 15 is also the celebration of St. Louise de Marillac, one of the founders of the Daughters of Charity. A service celebrating the feast day of St. Louise de Marillac will be held at 10 a.m. ET in the hospital chapel. The Daughters of Charity are the founders of the Sacred Heart Hospital System.
All are welcome to attend.
Sacred Heart Hospital on the Gulf opened in Port St. Joe in 2010 to serve residents of Gulf, Franklin and Bay counties. The 19-bed facility features 24-hour emergency services, inpatient services, surgical services, a full complement of diagnostic and laboratory services, and a helipad to be used by Sacred Heart's regional air ambulance service to provide rapid transport for trauma or critically ill patients. The hospital is operated by Sacred Heart Health System based in Pensacola and a part of Ascension Health, the nation’s largest system of Catholic, not-for-profit healthcare facilities. For more information about Sacred Heart Hospital on the Gulf, visit online at www.sacredheartonthegulf.org, find us on Facebook or call 229-5600.