PANAMA CITY – The Gulf Coast State College Foundation is pleased to welcome five new members to our Board of Directors. Their unique backgrounds and diverse experiences enhance and enrich the GCSC Foundation’s mission, and we are honored for their service as Board of Directors:
• Mr. David Ashbrook, Director of Operations of Tapper & Company, Inc.
• Mr. Tyson Elmore, Owner of Tyson L. Elmore, CPA, PA
• Ms. Brenda Galloway, Retired Educator/Director of the GCSC Gulf/Franklin Campus
• Mr. Brad Griffin, Chief Executive Officer, Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center
• Mr. Preston Mathis, General Manager, GKN Aerospace
The GCSC Foundation Board of Directors is both a governing and development board, and each Board of Director member is elected for a three-year term. They serve as advocates for Gulf Coast State College and are responsible for driving the growth of the Foundation to support the College and its students, faculty and staff. Their commitment as a Board of Director member allows the Foundation to create life-changing educational opportunities for our community and provide a world class education to all who wish to attend.